Tramadol is a weak opioid analgesic that is used to relieve the pain syndrome of moderate to severe intensity of various etiologies.
In Ireland, Tramadol is one of the most commonly prescribed analgesics, because it helps to quickly and effectively get rid of the pain and improve the patient’s condition.
Tramadol administration helps to:
- weaken the perception of pain;
- quickly reduce the intensity of pain;
- effectively arrest the pain syndrome.
This analgesic is considered to be a potent drug and has the potential to form a dependence, therefore it is classified as a prescription drug. To buy Tramadol in Ireland, you need to visit a doctor and get a prescription.
Tramadol has a central mechanism of action. The analgesic effect of the drug is based on the ability to activate simultaneously the analgesic kappa, mu receptors and non-opioid noradrenergic and serotonergic systems of the body.
The feasibility and dosage regimen of Tramadol are determined by the physician. However, if you do not have the opportunity to quickly visit a doctor and the pain continues bothering you, you can buy Tramadol without a prescription in an online pharmacy.
However, before ordering Tramadol online, carefully read the instructions for the use of the analgesic and find out its exact indications for use.
Tramadol is approved in Ireland for the treatment and control of moderately severe pain in adults and adolescents over 12 years of age. Due to the powerful analgesic effect, the drug is actively used to treat:
- acute, breakthrough and chronic pain in cancer patients;
- pain resulting from injuries and serious illnesses.
This analgesic can also be used to relieve pain, which is caused by the diseases of the musculoskeletal system, such as osteoarthritis.
If you constantly suffer from dull pain in the knee or hip joint, and any movement causes acute pain, you can buy Tramadol in the nearest pharmacy and take this analgesic immediately.
The drug effectively relieves pain and reduces the excitability of the pain center. The analgesic can be used in patients who are not allowed to use Paracetamol and NSAIDs.
To the Irish market, Tramadol comes in the form of:
- 50 mg oral tablets and capsules;
- 50 mg/ml solution for injection or infusion;
- 100 mg, 150 mg, 200 mg prolonged release tablets and capsules.
The choice of this or that dosage form of the analgesic depends on many factors, but primarily on the type and intensity of the pain.
- To treat neuropathic pain and moderate-intensity pain, immediate release tablets and capsules are usually used.
- To reduce the intense chronic pain syndrome, it is preferable to use extended-release Tramadol forms.
- To treat acute pain, incl. oncological pain, injection forms of this opioid analgesic are used as a rule.
Although Tramadol is considered one of the safest drugs, compared to other opioid analgesics, its use can cause addiction and side effects.
Results of multiple studies have shown that people with a history of alcohol and drug dependence or those who were dependent on psychotropic drugs, like hypnotics, fall in the group at risk of developing dependence for Tramadol.
Therefore, to reduce the risk of dependence, Tramadol should be taken for a short time in strict compliance with the recommended dosing regimen.
- The initial dose of Tramadol for acute pain can range from 50 mg to 100 mg per day. If the pain does not decrease within an hour, you can take another dose of the drug.
- The starting daily dose for the treatment of chronic pain is 50 mg. Then the dose is increased based on the pain severity.
- The maximum dose should not exceed 400 mg per day.
To Ireland and Northern Ireland, Tramadol is supplied by many local and European companies at very different prices. The Irish can buy Tramadol under the trade name Xymel, Tradol, Zydol, Tramake, Tramapine, and BY-Madol.
In addition to the relief of moderate and severe pain, all these drugs can be used for anesthesia during various diagnostic and treatment procedures.
It should be noted that combined analgesics Tramadol/Paracetamol (Ixprim), Tramadol/Dexketoprofen Trometamol (Skudexa), intended for the relief of the pain syndrome of different etiology, are supplied to Ireland.
The synergism of the analgesic effect of the two components helps to quickly reduce pain and inflammation. It has been proven that combined medications have a low risk of side effects and are in great demand in the local pharmaceutical market.
However, combined analgesics in Ireland refer to prescription drugs and are available for sale in pharmacies only by prescription. If you want to buy a non-prescription analgesic that contains Tramadol, you can order it online.